Way back on Thursday, just after I purchased my coffee maker, and shortly before I purchased the chicken burrito that I was planning on devouring for lunch, I came across the scene pictured above. Just a few weeks earlier and I probably wouldn’t have seen it for the snow.
I definitely thought it worth a picture, but then it started a storm of questions and ideas in my brain. These included, but were not limited to:
- Why were there so many?
- Did this person just add a new one to the mix every month or so?
- Was this person’s car so incredibly dank and stinky that they needed all of these at one time?
- I didn’t know they still sold these things.
- When they threw these ones out, did they replace it with another one or another dozen?
- Why did they throw them on the ground? There are several trashcans close by.
- What was their budget for these things?
- Just how big an obstruction to sight were these things?
- Was blue their favourite colour?
- How close is the smell of these things to real “new car smell?
As you can see, the firestorm did erupt in my brain. I wouldn’t call this Today’s Perfect Moment, but it was interesting.