Today’s Perfect Moment is a celebration of one of the simpler things in life.
The day held very little in the way of either excitement or controversy. I spent time
- folding clothes
- trying to get information about flights to the various places that I am considering for my winter cycling vacation–current contenders are Sri Lanka, Cuba, and Chile/Argentina.
- wracking my brain about the above choice
- cleaning up
- drinking coffee
- glancing through the newspaper
- returning a product to the store that I incorrectly bought
- watching Notre Dame beat Stanford
- wondering how my blog is doing
- writing a post for one of my other blogs
- playing with my cat
By the end of the day, I decided to make a simple dinner of a sandwich. Of course, I chose my favourite ciabatta bun, sweet with heat mustard, and all the toppings that go well with chicken. Yes, it is simple, but that is no excuse for not making the best chicken sandwich you can.