I Blog, Therefore I am…?

IMG_20171127_134703902.jpg

If there was any doubt, there isn’t any longer. My name is Anthony and I am a blogger.

No, this isn’t a post about how many followers I have, or how many views I have had today. This isn’t about success as a blogger, but just how much blogging is affecting my life.

You see, in a couple of days I am headed to Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam.  I am headed off on another cycling trip, hopefully leaving this late fall weather behind.  Included in my preparations are visas, clothing choices, smart packing options, safety, and of course how I can best blog about this trip.

What?

Yes, I am consciously wondering how I can share my trip with others. I should be wondering how I can best eat as much food, enjoy as much scenery, and drink enough beer.  Instead, I want to write blogs without having to type on my phone.  I love my phone, but trying to bash out a text is less than fun.  My fingers just aren’t that agile.  So, I bought this very thin and light keyboard.  Then I found a tablet I could get for free with Shoppers Optimum points…..and the rest is history.

Rather than question whether something is really wrong with me, I am merely accepting the fact that I am a blogger. So expect a few, hopefully entertaining, blogs from my trip.

This entry was posted in Aspirations, Reflections, Perfection, blog, blogging, blogposts, Cambodia, equipment, Wordpress, wordpress discover, writing and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to I Blog, Therefore I am…?

1. shellaevans says:

I’m so jealous. Have fun on your trip.

Thank you so much. I am not sure I should have undertaken this trip before Christmas, but the opportunity presented itself, so here I go.

• shellaevans says:

How come? I’ve always thought it’s the best time to travel next to the holidays of course. Nevertheless it’ll still be good.

I think it is because all of the credit card bills will come due at the same time….or that I’ll get home, and have to rush out to Christmas festivities.
        I am probably (slightly) worried over nothing.
        Thanks for your positive attitude.

2. Sarah Warsi says:

Embrace your passion to blog! It’s the only way to go. And enjoy your trip – have a wonderful and I look forward to hearing about it. 🙂

3. Good idea to take the tablet along. Have a great trip and keep on blogging!

4. Amy says:

Look like you are so ready! Hope you’ll find time to blog when you travel. 🙂

I might not have the energy to be profound. I might be a little woozy from after-ride cocktails in countries where they aren’t expensive, and I they might just be a collection of photographs–but I plan on doing some posting and I think that will suffice.